A writer, published author, novelist, literary critic and political observer for a quarter of a quarter-century more than a quarter-century, Hart Williams has lived in the American West for his entire life. He was born a fifth-generation Nebraskan, with both sides of his family having arrived in covered wagons. Having grown up in Wyoming, Kansas and New Mexico, a survivor of Texas and a veteran of Hollywood, Mr. Williams currently lives in Oregon, along with an astonishing amount of pollen.
He also blogs at The Moderate Voice and The Democratic Daily.
- Contact: webmaster AT hartwilliams DOT com
YOU MUST add QQQ to the subject line or I may not see it for weeks.
- Ted Nugent lives in fear of him.
- Visit his international-award-winning website www.hartwilliams.com.
- Visit his radio page (he was a regular on KOPT AirAmerica radio 2005-2007)
- Or, visit his three blog archives, Skiing Uphill, Boregasm and Zug …
- and this blog’s sister site, The Commonwealth of Blogistan.
Commercial inquiries are currently welcome. Mr. Williams will, after a decade, write no more for free. Sorry.