Coordinated push of conspiracy theories target Biden hours before debate
Ben Collins / NBC News
A conspiracy theory that Joe Biden would wear an electronic device in his ear during the first presidential debate went wildly viral Tuesday in the hours before the debate, and the theory was later amplified …
Ah, it’s fall, and you can hear them in the walls ….
Ratfucking is an American slang term for political sabotage or dirty tricks, particularly pertaining to elections. It was brought to public attention by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein in the book which chronicled their investigative reporting of the Watergate affair, All the President’s Men (1974).
And if you wait for the silence, and listen carefully, you can hear them doing it in the walls, everywhere around you. Squeak! Squeak! Squeal!
- James “The Pimp” O’Keefe has just released a new video slimestravaganza attacking Black Muslim Congresswoman Ilhan Omar. (What a coincidence, I mean her gender, race and religion and all.)
- Star Tribune: Trump seizes on conservative group’s claim of fraud in Minneapolis election
- The National Pulse: WATCH – Cash-For-Ballots Voter Fraud Scheme Linked To Ilhan Omar Supporters, Says Project Veritas
Rats love to video themselves in the act. It turns them on.
- Billy Barr’s US Attorney in Pennsylvania released a PRESS RELEASE (against DOJ policy) of an INVESTIGATION into nine ballots found in a trash can in Pannsylvania. The culpability becomes clear when one realizes that Donald Trump was the person who broke the story. Barr has admitted to briefing him.
- Washington Post: Barr said to have told Trump about investigation into discarded Pennsylvania ballots that president seized on as evidence of widespread fraud
- Associated Press: Probe into ‘discarded’ ballots becomes campaign outrage fuel
- Politico: PA county official: DOJ identified discarded ballots as being for Trump
- NPR: Feds, In Unusual Statement, Announce They’re Investigating A Few Discarded Ballots
Oh, and there’s an explanation, but rats aren’t into explanations. It doesn’t turn them on.
- Trumpanzees are spreading the rumor that Joe Biden is on drugs, aided by a press release demanding a drug test for Biden. The response ought to have been to use the Famous hairdo and that which it encapsulates as a suppository.
- Fox News: Trump calls for Biden to take a drug test before upcoming presidential debate
- Washington Post:‘The president thinks his best case is made in urine’: Biden campaign mocks Trump’s drug-testing demand
Now, minutes before the debate, they resurrect a real scandal that they buried and accuse Biden of having (as Bush seems to have had) an earpiece (for a Roxanne-esque channeling of the “right” debate answers). Because Joe Biden never debated anyone or anything in his decades in the senate.
- Faux Nooz and their minions have gone all in on this KKKonspiracy Theory. BEFORE the debate. Call it a preemptive cheat?
Preemptive cheating makes rats’ nipples stiff.
- Politico: Intel chief releases Russian disinfo on Hillary Clinton that was rejected by bipartisan Senate panel — Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified a Russian intelligence assessment that was previously rejected by Democrats and Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee …
- Politico: Trump email says he ‘finished debating’ Biden hours before debate begins
And its thalidomide twin news story:
- Andrew C. McCarthy / National Review: Bombshell Allegation: Hillary Orchestrated Collusion Hoax to Distract From Her Emails, According to Russian Intel
- The Supreme Court reversal from months of pieties when the shoe was on the other foot.
- The Daily Beast: Lindsey Graham on Spreading Potential Russian Disinformation: It Doesn’t Matter If It’s True
- The Federalist: BREAKING: Russia Believed Clinton Was Planning Anti-Trump Collusion Campaign In 2016, And U.S. Officials Knew It
- The blatant attempts to stop as many people from voting as possible, through lawsuits, secretaries of state invalidating ballots, the Florida legislature doing their level best to piss on the will of the people to NOT let ex-felons vote, etc. etc. etc.
- Case in point: Fox News: Sen. Rick Scott introduces bill requiring mail-in ballots be counted within 24 hours of Election Day
- TIME: Exclusive: As States Prepared Mail-in Ballots, Postal Service Failed to Update at Least 1.8 Million Addresses
- WLTX-TV: Judge reinstates SC witness signature requirement for absentee ballots
Oh, and Trump wants to get even with American cities, win, lose or draw:
- Washington Post: ICE preparing targeted arrests in sanctuary cities, amplifying president’s campaign theme — The Trump administration is preparing an immigration enforcement blitz next month that would target arrests in U.S. cities and jurisdictions that have adopted “sanctuary” policies …
And this turns rats on to a degree that they just can’t help themselves.
And those are the rats you hear in the walls. Almost as scary as Lovecraft’s.
After all, someone who was mentored by Joe McCarthy’s hatchet man (Roy Cohn), who swipes Ronald Reagan’s slogan (“Make America Great Again”) and Tricky Dick’s hilariously hypocritical “Law and Order” would seem a natural candidate for stealing Nixon’s election tactics* as well (“ratfucking”).
At the end of the day, if this goes on, the bullet points will be actual bullets.
*For most of you, Nixon’s campaign for Senate against Helen Gahagan Douglas has long been considered one of the dirtiest campaigns in US history”:
Nixon’s campaign strategist, Murray Chotiner, explained his campaign philosophy this way: “The purpose of an election is not to defeat your opponent, but to destroy him.”
In those frigid days of the Cold War, Nixon not only impugned Douglas’ loyalty, but called her the Pink Lady, “Pink right down to her underwear.” Press editorials dubbed Douglas “the darling of the Hollywood Parlour Pinks and Reds.”